Cole County Chiefs Association Basic Fire Program
Yearly the Chiefs Association hosts an Intorduction to the Fire Service program. This program consists of Incident management, FireFighter 1 courses, skills and live fire training. The Chiefs
Association's Training Team have added lots of extra elements like: live fire burns with Vehicle and Structural Firefighting. We teach the National Institute for Emergency Managements
Incident Command courses needed by all front line Firefighters in the field for compliance. We also include Natural Cover Firefighting, Emergency Vehicle Driving, Basic Pump Operations as
well as the HazMat awareness. This class normaly starts in September and runs throught the first weekend in Nov.
To be a part of the next Introduction to Firefighting Class Follow these simple steps:
1. Join or be a part of the Missouri Fire Service - Do not have to be a memeber of a Cole County oganization
2. Register for your Fema Student ID number under that tab - under FEMA Student ID tab
3. Call or send an email to Alan Braun to register for the Intro Fire Program for that year - under training
4. Once signed up you will recieve a login to Firerescue1academy.com. There you will complete all course work by a set schedule and perform skills on testing nights
all set fourth in the training calendar well in advance of the class start date.
5. Complete all classes and skills with proficiantcy. Course completion certificates will be issued only when all tasks
are completed and all documention has been supplied to the lead instructor through firerescue1academy.com