The Board of the Cole County Fire Protection District has declared the following item for surplus
- 9’ x 12’ shed All interested bidders may examine the surplus property by contacting
Admin at 573.634.9011. Monday through Friday from 8:30am. until 12:00 p.m. or visiting www.ccfpd.net public notice
- The district disclaims any warranties, either expressed implied.
- Surplus will be sold as is; with a minimum bid of $600.00
- The bidder shall submit in writing a sealed bid marked “Sealed Storage Shed Bid”
and addressed to the Board of Directors 5206 Monticello Road Jefferson City, MO 65109.
- The bids are due by 12:00 p.m. on Friday, October 11, 2019 at 5206 Monticello Road
Jefferson City, MO 65109
- The bid opening and awarding will take place at Fire Administration at 6:00 p.m. on
Monday, October 14, 2019 at the monthly Board Meeting. Awarded bidder MUST have structure removed within 15
days from time of notification.
- The Cole County Fire Board reserves the right to accept or reject all bids, to
waive irregularities, and are not responsible for damage incurred during removal.
Notice of Monthly Work Meetings:
The Cole County Fire Board of Director's Work Meetings are held monthly on the first Thursday of the month at 9:30 a.m. in the Adminisration Builidng Board Room at
9:30 a.m. Unless otherwise noted below:
October 10, 2019
November 7, 2019
December 5, 2019
Notice of Monthly Meetings:
The Cole County Board of Directors meetings are held on the second Monday of each month at the Administration Building Board Room at 6:00 p.m. Unless
otherwise noted below:
October 14, 2019
November 11, 2019
December 9, 2019
The news Media may obtain copies of this notice by contacting:
Cole County Fire Protection District
5206 Monticello Road Rd
Jefferson City, Mo. 65109
573-634-9011 Monday through Friday 8am till 12:00 noon
Julie Rademann Email